The Ultimate Cookbook
Part of Ultimate
By Laura Sorkin - Hardcover 2020
Explore the wonderful world of vegetables with Vegetables: The Ultimate Cookbook.
A celebration of vegetables by chef and farmer Laura Sorkin. Learn about where specific vegetables originated, which countries produce the largest amount of radishes, how to select the best avocado, ways to use jicama, and more. With this book on hand, it’s easy to delight all tastes by making vegetables the star of any dish. Inside you’ll find:
- 300+ easy-to-follow recipes, including options for snacks, salads, soups, stews, side dishes, and entrees
- 100+ vegetarian recipes
- A heavily illustrated A-Z of over 50 vegetables comprised of the author’s expertise as both a chef and farmer
- Mouthwatering photography, archival imagery, and colorful original illustrations
- Vegetable-based desserts
- Recipes for essential ingredients, including stocks, pastas and noodles, dumpling wrappers, and condiments
- Thoughtful analysis of various farming methods
From decadent soups to hearty internationally inspired entrées, Vegetables will satisfy all cravings.
C$45.00 Regular Price